Collaborative Gain helps leaders help leaders.
Founded by Phyl Terry in 2002 with other Internet pioneers like Marissa Mayer, then of Google, Elizabeth Peaslee, then head of product for Travelocity, and others.
- Product Councils
(Chief Product Officers, VPs of Product and Directors)
- C-Level Councils
(COOs, CMOs, and other C-Level leaders)
- CEO Councils
- Customer Experience Councils
(Chief Customer Officers, VPs of Customer Experience)
- Early-career women, people of color, and LGBTQ+ in product and UX
- High-performing individual contributor, or first-time manager
- Based on working with thousands of leaders (see their praise here or Marty Cagan’s Foreword), Phyl’s wrote Never Search Alone, which outlines a five-step time-tested process to help you find a GOOD job – and it begins by joining a mutual support group, or Job Search Council
- We offer a *free* matching service that will connect you to peer job seekers
What does it cost?
Executive Council Membership: $8,400 a year plus $1,500 – a one-time onboarding fee for new members – in their first year only & is typically paid by your company.
Associate Council Membership: $3,000 a year plus $500 – a one-time onboarding fee for new members – in their first year only & is typically paid by your company.
Learn more about our core philosophy in the following:
- Never Search Alone, Phyl’s latest book, which explains the power of councils and asking for help in the context of job search and career management
- Customers Included, Phyl’s co-authored book, which shows how to ask for help from customers in the context of creating great products
- Harvard Business Review article by Phyl, Who Can Help the CEO?
- Phyl’s TEDx talk.
Schedule a 15 minute conversation to see if one of our Executive or Associate peer councils can help you (note: if you want to join a *free* job search council, then sign-up here).