Sep 8, 2022
My new book, Never Search Alone: The Job Seeker’s Playbook, which MANY of you helped develop, launches Tue, Sep 13 at 1pm ET on LinkedIn Live.
Can you attend this launch?
If yes, please RSVP.
I’d love to have you there!
And, separately, I’d like to ask if you’d be willing to do any of the following:
1. Pre-order a copy for you and/or friends
2. Post about the book on LinkedIn
(Here are several posts you can get inspiration from, if you like.)
3. Post about the LinkedIn Live event?
Thank you for all of you help and support spreading the word about the power of asking for help.
P.S. The book is dedicated to my mom, Chic – who, as many of you know, taught me to ask for help and started the first council in 1960 (for elementary school teachers). Her 10 year death anniversary comes up later this month and I’m glad that I have this book to give to her as thanks for all she has given me.
— Some more about Never Search Alone:
– Marty Cagan’s lovely Foreword
– My Preface where I explain how I iterated with thousands of job seekers over many years
– Praise from the many job seekers who used early drafts to find good jobs or promotions